Wednesday, March 7, 2012

G&A Have Been Busy Busy Busy!





Life here for us has been a little crazy! As most of your probably know, Grant is still overseas on his travels thru Europe. Posted above are just a couple pictures that he has taken during his many adventures. With Grant traveling the world, me trying to find more freelance work and a new apartment in NY, as well as attempting to finish the seemingly never ending details of our upcoming wedding, we have been busy busy busy! 

One little sneak peak of news I do have for you guys is that the invitations are ready to be picked up tomorrow from the printer- hooray! I cannot tell you how excited I am to rip open those babies and send em out for the world to see! Posted photos of the lil guys will be coming this weekend! Hope your just as excited about it as I am. More promised wedded bliss to come! 

xoxo
- a

No comments:

Post a Comment